Who We Are
Citizens for Squirrel Point is a 501(c)(3) organization formed in 2002 to preserve the lighthouse property for the benefit of the public. Its purpose is to ensure that Squirrel Point Light is used and maintained in accordance with the terms of Federal, State and local law, and the covenants in its 1998 deed from the U.S. Government to preserve the lighthouse property for the public benefit. The volunteer board is elected for three-year terms at the annual membership meeting.
- Chris Fox, President (Phippsburg)
- Chris Brett, Vice President (Arrowsic)
- Brian Detwiler, Treasurer (Woolwich)
- Caroline Kurrus, Secretary (Georgetown)
- Roman Wasilewski (Arrowsic)
- Elisabeth Paine (Phippsburg)